Thursday, February 17, 2011

Williamson County Resoures

Have you checked out the RESOURCE tab to the blog yet?  There are many free records online available for Williamson County, Texas.

Both my grandfather and great grandfather were born in Taylor, Williamson County, Texas.  In my quest to unravel my family, I have learned the ins and outs of many Williamson County Records.  Did you know all of the Williamson County Land Records are online free of charge?  There are several different sites that have photographs of Williamson County folks.  Also, History of Texas is a wonderful biography that includes Williamson County pioneers.  Many many resources. 

Check out the Resource Tab at the top and let us know what you find!!!  Check back often as it will be updated as I find more sites. If you know of a site that is not listed, please email me.

Happy Hunting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment